Dean Mclernon purchased a subway sandwich at a local Subway store. As he bit into his sandwich he noticed a inch long earwig comfortably embedded in his roll. GROSS
Subway Store Location: Westhill, Aberdeenshire(Gross Alert)
Dean Mclernon Posted the picture(below) to facebook and it quickly went VIRAL.
‘Last time I ever eat a Subway Sandwich, said Dean.
‘Subways business can be greatly affected by this incident due to the viral spark of social media’
Dead insects + sandwiches= Bad Business (Business FAIL)
Photo Above is Dean Mclernon
Remember this Photo Every time You Walk Pass a Subway Store.